Things to do on a snow day in South Dakota
It is another cold snowy day. Some of you might have not made it in to work, or had to stay home with kids that had school closings. Well, I am compiling a list of what to do when the weather outside is frightful; please add your favorite activity to the comments list!
- If you have not yet done it, set up those holiday decorations
- Enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, cocoa or other favorite hot beverage
- Shovel sidewalk
- Shovel your neighbors sidewalk, especially if they had to go to work, you will now be the “rock star neighbor”
- Deep clean that room that has been annoying you move the couch to vacuum, clean your stove drip pans, organize that basement.
- Watch the first six Star Wars movies so that you are ready for December 18, 2015
- Go sledding, even if you do not have kids, it is great exercise and I bet you have fun if you allow yourself to!
- Read a good book, one you have read before or been meaning to, let us know the title in the comments!
- It is time to catch up on your favorite Netflix show, can you say binge watch?
- Make your favorite holiday snack, peanut brittle, cookies, or ???
- Make a snowman
- Have a snowball fight
- Play with your pets a little extra; it is their snow day too!
- Write out Christmas cards
- Call a loved one
- Take a nap, you earned it! Please share your idea below!